Graeme is an internationally recognized futurist, specializing in the future of work.
He helps organizations understand the forces that will shape our lives in the next ten years, and how we can respond in order to confidently stay ahead of change.
For the past two decades Graeme has worked with some of the world’s most recognized brands, travelling to over 80 countries in total, and speaking to around 100,000 people every year. He is the author of 5 best-selling books, and on faculty at 5 top global business schools.
Clients have experienced....
An understanding of the key macro drivers of change enabling them to be more strategic, more innovative and more agile.
• Significant improvements in areas of strategy development and implementation; leadership effectiveness, team dynamics and the application of technology to innovation.
• A clear understanding of how to successfully prepare their organisations and people for the future.
Graeme’s delivery style is conversational, gently laced with humour and liberally sprinkled with multimedia and inspiring stories that make the messages stick. He works hard with clients to find ways to ensure value is taken back to the office and that his messages make a real impact on business outcomes.
Graeme has been voted 'Speaker of the Year" by the Academy for Chief Executives and has been inducted into the "Speakers Hall of Fame" of the Professional Speakers Associations of South Africa and the UK and Ireland.
Presentations Graeme is best known for:-
• Future Trends & Disruptive Change
• Leading in a Changing World
• Leading Difference Differently
• The Future of … (customised for different industries and audiences)
“Graeme is just a dream to work with. He fuses creativity, client-focus and insight into the disruptive trends transforming business. He’s also a powerfully engaging and entertaining speaker. If you get a chance, hire Graeme. Your programme participants will thank you for it.”
Greg Orme, Programme Director, London Business School