Sizwe Kassim is a foremost Strategy and Management Consultant, Educationalist, Management and Leadership developer, Skills Development Facilitator and renowned Conference and Motivational Speaker. Using a fine combination of humor, an incredible stage presence and his personal life experiences throughout his travels in the world, Sizwe has a unique ability to mesmerize and keep any audience spell-bound with his messages.
Through his public appearances, strategy consultation and facilitation with companies and organizations in South Africa and USA, Management and Leadership Development Facilitation, motivation and conference speaking, Sizwe is able to effectively motivate, inspire and guide many people, providing them with the confidence and tools to change their lives in and outside the workplace and those of people around them.
Sizwe believes that “The function of leadership is to produce more leaders and not followers therefore each individual must accept the challenge to uncap the inherent leadership characteristics that reside within"
1) Political Consciousness of the Youth
2) Building Leaders who Care
3) Africa’s Peace through Development
4) African Traditions : Our True Development
5) Globalization in Africa
6) Leadership Experience in Africa
7) The Time and What Must Be Done
8) Leadership for Legacy
9) Emotional Intelligence and Moral Intelligence
10) Lets Make Leaders
11) The Science of Personal Change
12) Victory Power Talk
13) The African Holocaust
14) Systems Vs. Events
15) Education and Leadership
16) Educate, Inspire and Create Change