Janet's passion is customer service and the need to build meaningful relationships with customers – both internally and externally. She has designed and delivered training courses, coached, facilitated and presented at numerous conferences on a subject that is close to her heart.
- Extensive training and facilitation experience from junior to senior managerial levels in Financial Services, Shared Services and the Hospitality Industry, and across an array of other small, medium, and large businesses.
- Facilitation of customised, once-off or ongoing team development (team coaching) processes.
- Customer service, communication and leadership training programme development, delivery and coaching.
- Chairing and speaking at Conferences.
- Facilitation of strategic planning processes.
- Involved in the design and development of three Learnership projects for graduates and for school learners aimed at work readiness.
Apart from her consultancy work, she is also a partner in www.essentiallynatural.co.za, which is an online retailer for 100% natural products for home, health and body care.
Areas of Expertise:
Janet is a qualified mediator through CEDR (UK) and the University of Stellenbosch. She brings an unusual mix of legal, mediation, coaching and counselling skills to conflict resolution within work groups.
She has extensive experience in the financial services sector and in call centre training – both service and sales based. She was the preferred service leadership trainer for the Protea Hotels group for three years, training and coaching senior management in service standards development and implementation.
NGO Work: Mediated and facilitated teams at Ann van Dyk Cheetah Breeding Station, Chimp Eden, St Stephens Anglican Church and the Wot-If? Trust
Professional Association: Chairperson of SOCAP South Africa (Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals) 2011/2012.
- "Whatever you are, be a good one.” (Motivational)
- "Make a customer, not a sale." (Customer Service in a High Tech World)
- Joining the Dots (Communication and Relationship skills)
- Going Natural (Put your CSI into action! An informative and interactive workshop on how to make your work/home environment chemical free and green.)
- Train the Trainer
- Team Strategy Facilitation