Cindy Norcott is a motivational speaker, business coach and the CEO of the award winning recruitment
agencies, Pro Appointments and Pro Talent. Cindy is also the founder and the chairperson of the well-known
charity, the Robin Hood Foundation.
Cindy is the author of the best-selling business book, “How to be Unstoppable”. Cindy has won many awards
for her entrepreneurial abilities and has won the BWA Regional Achiever of the Year and the Sanlam 3 Talk
Business Person of the Year Award.
In 2013, Cindy was awarded the Most Influential Women in Business and Government award for services
businesses by CEO Communications. Cosmopolitan magazine also hailed her as one of the 29 Awesome
Women of the Year. Cindy was voted the Lead SA KZN Local Hero of the year in 2015 for her community
Cindy’s presentation style combines practical advice, wisdom and humour that leaves her audiences inspired.
Ethics - video
Goals - video
Business Growth Seminars
- How to be Unstoppable!
- How to market your business on a shoe-string
- The Motivational Manager
- How to keep the fire burning - keeping your motivation alive
- Big Scary Goals - how to set them and achieve them
- The Perfectly Balanced Career Woman - myth or manageable?
- How to motivate, manage and incentivize your staff
- Clients for Life! Relationship marketing revealed
- Making the right hire so you don’t need to fire
- How to be resilient is a recessive economy
- Time Management Tips for Top Achievers
- Customer Service Secrets for Super Stars
- Lifting the lid off your potential
- Success Secrets for Entrepreneurs
- Is your business ruining your life?
- The Effective Communicator
- How to Network like a Ninja