Buhle is an award-winning entrepreneur and author of 6 books. He helps his clients leverage the benefits of diversity and shows leaders and teams how to create the most productive and effective organizational cultures. Buhle has received a Nation-Building award from Archbishop Desmond Tutu, has worked with leaders around the world including Nelson Mandela, and is an associate of the Cultural Intelligence Centre in Michigan.
Buhle’s delivery style is personal, entertaining and laced with both humour and story-telling. He puts focus on practical applications ensuring real-life learnings and tangible business outcomes.
• Creating a Winning Culture
• Leading Difference Differently
• Mind the (Generation) Gap
• Future Trends
* Going beyond compliance and social transformation to genuine business benefit and strategic advantage from the way you engage with diversity in your organization.
* Improved ability to attract and retain talent.
* Understanding of the disruptive forces shaping the world and how your organization should respond today.